Customer Service Assistant
An exciting opportunity to join the Passenger journey! We’re growing fast and would like to expand our crucial customer services team. We’re passionate about escapism, connection and the well-being of ourselves and our environment. In this position you’ll play a key role in delivering this brand purpose in a direct and rewarding way.
- Work independently to serve our customers by resolving any problems.
- Delight customers by answering product and service questions.
- Be an advocate of the brand, communicating our purpose, mission and vision.
- Edit, update and make changes to customer orders and profiles.
- Process e-commerce transactions like refunds, gift cards and discount codes.
- Organise and delegate queries to relevant departments.
- Spot patterns and trends and communicate with the team.
- Elevate and improve our customer service processes wherever possible.
We believe there’s no better place to start at Passenger than by understanding, helping and communicating directly with our community. You’ll play a key part in delivering this brand promise by supporting our community in a direct and rewarding way. This role comes with the opportunity to become a long-term and valued part of the team.
The ideal candidate
- A people person
- A love for nature
- Positive and laid back
- Great communicator
- Problem solver, willing to take initiative
- Compassionate and empathetic
- Strong attention to detail
- Methodical and calm when busy
- Experience working with CS software
- Good computer skills
A background in customer service, retail, hospitality or any directly customer focused role would be a sweet advantage but isn’t essential. Full training will be provided.
- Hours: Various hours (FT & PT)
- Location: Remote with weekly trips to HQ in New Forest
- Salary: £10 per hour
- Annual Leave: 22 days plus bank holidays (pro rata) and your Birthday off
- Generous staff discount
Apply here. Applications close September 27th 2021.
It’s an exciting time to join the Passenger journey, we’re looking for the right person to become our in-house product coordinator.
In this position you’ll be responsible for showcasing our products in their best light on our website, ensuring product listings are organized, timely and meet our high quality standards.
You’ll coordinate data, information, photos and creative from multiple sources, working alongside the Digital, Trade and Marketing departments. You will report directly to the Head of Brand & Marketing.
You will be:
- Responsible for managing our product go-live pipeline from the creation of products to fine-tuning the product listings
- Creating accurate product listings on our ecommerce platform.
- Arranging asset creation like studio photography inline with brand guidelines.
- Coordinating assets such as photos, videos, copy & specs on time.
- Responsible for merchandising products on the website for the best customer experience.
- Exposing any offline products and pushing live.
- Checking and signing-off assets to ensure they meet high quality standards.
We're looking for:
- Organised, able to manage deadlines with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and high standards of output.
- A self starter, willing to use initiative to prioritise time effectively.
- Experience coordinating projects with moving parts.
- Solid spreadsheet skills and understanding of Shopify an advantage.
- Flexibility, use initiative to make decisions when plans change.
- An eye for good design, strong layouts and customer experience.
- Hours: 8.30am - 5.00pm 5 days a week.
- Location: Remote with monthly trips to the New Forest
- Annual Leave: 22 days plus bank holidays and a day for your birthday
- Generous staff discount