Digital & Graphic Designer Role
The visual advocate of the brand
Passenger is a fresh brand inspired by travel, music & salt water with a clear style and tone. We are currently seeking an experienced digital graphic designer to join our intimate team. Initially taking over maternity cover but this is a permanent position so will be its own role.
This role is to work alongside the Lead Designer and Creative Director on a variety of online and offline projects so will need someone who can lend their hand to both skill sets.
The core of the role will involve designing new content, updating the e-commerce site, emails, social media assets, marketing material, banners, POS, printed catalogues, other printed collateral for brand and events and graphics that can be used on products.
This is a key role within our team that requires a variety of skill sets so the right candidate needs to be self-motivated, proactive, able to work in a team or on their own and have great communication skills.
This is an exciting role which lends itself to hands-on learning and the freedom to be heard on ideas you might have to help push the brand forward from a design perspective.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with lead designer and creative director from initial project kick-off to final sign off
- Digital design responsibilities including:
- Design & build of website updates and creation of new pages including:
- Monthly refreshing of the site with new images/designs
- Adding new products and categories to the site
- Designing and building Blog posts
- Designing and building Lookbooks for each collection on the site
- Design and build bespoke pages as and when needed
- Basic knowledge of html needed and the above responsibilities can be taught
- Design & build of emails using our email builder (building of emails can be taught)
- Designing social media assets
- Designing remarketing banners
- Photo retouching
- Organising collection photos for retailers and on-site use
- Design content for retailers as and when needed
- Graphic design responsibilities including:
- Designing catalogues for each collection
- Designing any printed collateral need for brand and events
- Designing point of sale collateral
- Creating graphics for products
- Experience in online and offline design
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Ability to work hard in a dynamic team environment
- Work well on own or in team
- Great at communicating
- Well organised and good eye for detail
- Proactive about learning new skill set
- Good understanding of and passionate about the brand and our products
- Interest of visual and digital trends
Role: Digital Graphic Designer Role
Reporting to: Lead Designer & Creative Director
Location: New Forest, Hampshire
Hours: Full time (40 hours) 8.30am – 5pm
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £18,000 – £24,000 Dependent on experience
Experience: Minimum of 1-2 years commercial experience
Applications in by: 14th July 2017
If you are interested, please send email your cover letter, CV and portfolio/website link to email@example.com
with the subject ‘Design Role’. Please note this is not a remote/freelance position and the candidate will need to work in our office alongside the team.