- 50% Recycled polyester 50% Polyester Oxford taslan outer PFC Free Water-repellent (DWR) PU coating water resistant 700mm
- Made with 47 Recycled Plastic Bottles
- 100% Recycled Polyester lining
- 100% Recycled Polyester fill 100gr/m2 body and sleeve
- 100% polyester sherpa hood lining
- Concealed central zip with storm flap
- YKK zips throughout
- Internal patch pocket
- Mid-weight insulation for warmth and comfort
- Exterior pockets with a popper fastened flap and side pocket entrances
- Front zip pocket
- Woven chest label
- Hanging loop
- Brushed Tricot lined collar and pocket bags
- Adjustable, structured hood
- Product SKU: W-JC-1G4JW-2414-XS
The Alaska Parka has you covered for every adventure, providing weather resistant warmth and timeless styling. Featuring sherpa lined hood, quilted body lining, a concealed YKK zipper, water resistant protection and easy access hand warmer pockets. Built for everyday adventures close to home to wind swept winter escapes further afield.
International conversion Chart
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash cold
- Wash separately
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not Bleach
- JBJessica B.Verified BuyerReviewingAlaska Recycled Jacket - Faded BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size M, LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoLove it!
The Jacket sits perfectly, I really love the length. The best companion for spring and autum.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JCJane C.Verified BuyerReviewingAlaska Recycled Jacket - Faded BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XLPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered XLRated 5 out of 5 stars35 minutes agoLove this Jacket
This jacket is perfect in every way. Couldn’t be happier.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NGNatasha G.Verified BuyerReviewingAlaska Recycled Jacket - Dusty OliveI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XLPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered XLRated 5 out of 5 stars8 hours agoGood
Great jacket, nice for mid range weather. Very cosyQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RERuth E.Verified BuyerReviewingAlaska Recycled Jacket - RubberI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars16 hours agogreat dog walking jacket
lots of pockets, properly waterproof, warm, lovely colour.
Glamorous it is not, but properly functional it is.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DFDaniela F.Verified BuyerReviewingAlaska Recycled Jacket - Faded BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars23 hours agoNew jacket
I spent months looking for a winter jacket that was not a puffer jacket, but also not too thin to die of cold. This jacket was the perfect for me. It’s not too thin and also not too thick. It’s waterproof and warm and it fits wonderful ❤️QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.