- Warm parka jacket made from recycled polyester.
- Heavy-weight and water resistant.
- Concealed central YKK zip with a storm flap.
- Sherpa lined hood and upper body with adjustable draw cords.
- Exterior pockets with popper fastenings and side pocket entrances.
- Chest welt pockets.
- Internal patch pocket.
- Hanging loop.
- Branded faux suede label.
- 3 Piece adjustable hood with a removable faux fur trim.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-JC-YZLG9-2680-SM
The Cordova Bay is the perfect winter jacket. Water resistant with a longer line style for extra protection from the elements.
It has a half quilted lining with a cinch waist to further fend off the winter chill and an adjustable sherpa fleece hood to keep you extra cosy. Ready for everyday wear or your next winter escape.
International conversion Chart
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a cold cycle.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Wash separately.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Try to minimise washing to keep the water-resistant functionality.
- MDMark D.Verified BuyerReviewingCordova Bay Sherpa Lined Recycled Jacket - BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SSize Ordered XSRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoGreat Coat
Brought for my wife, she loves it, fits really well, warm and keeps rain off, it beads keeping her nice and dryQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CHCarol H.Verified BuyerReviewingCordova Bay Sherpa Lined Recycled Jacket - BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPerfect
Warm and waterproof. Fast delivery. Would recommend for cold weather.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JTJoanna T.Verified BuyerReviewingCordova Bay Sherpa Lined Recycled Jacket - BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular Fit, Relaxed FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFor Winter - round 2
I was lucky to get this in the sale, just in time for the return of the snow and sub-zero temperatures. It arrived quickly, is warm and comfy and the yellow lining is cheery. Roomy enough for thick jumpers. Appreciating the big pockets too. Overall, happy with my purchase as a first time Passenger customer.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KHKylie H.Verified BuyerReviewingCordova Bay Sherpa Lined Recycled Jacket - BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size M, LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat coat
I was very picky about what coat I wanted. Needed the chest handwarmer pockets (they’re the best), two way zip, thigh-length, and warm but not too insulated. This fit the bill perfectly. My measurements were between L (bust), M (waist), and XL (hips), so I went with a Large; the chest/shoulders are pretty huge and I probably could’ve done a Medium overall, but this works enough to keep! The sherpa lining isn’t my favorite as it attracts lint so quickly, but it wasn’t a deal breaker. Overall the jacket seems well made and is very attractive.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- VMVanessa M.Verified BuyerReviewingCordova Bay Sherpa Lined Recycled Jacket - BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size S, MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoTwo thumb up!
Comfortable fit for my curvy figure. Nice deep pockets. Great jacket to wear on long dog walks or for shoveling snow. Took a gamble purchasing online, but it worked out well!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.