- Light-weight, water resistant, anorak jacket made from recycled polyester blend.
- Chest welt pocket.
- Two hand pockets lined with a soft Tricot fabric.
- Hanging loop.
- Branded faux suede label.
- Adjustable cuffs with velcro fastening.
- YKK zips used throughout.
- Swallow-tail back opening.
- 3 Piece adjustable hood with drawcords.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-JC-WE7FK-2826-XS
For those changeable days of transition, we've got you covered.
The Heather jacket is water repellent to protect you from spring showers whilst staying stylish.
Put together with 65% Recycled Polyester 35% Cotton, it's a climate conscious, casual classic.
International conversion Chart
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Hand Wash if necessary - this product has sealed seams and a waterproof coating, try to minimise washing to keep the waterproof functionality.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- HRHannah R.Verified BuyerReviewingHeather Recycled Lightweight Anorak - Dark IvyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size L, MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered LRated 5 stars2 weeks agoLove this coat
I wanted a breathable coat for cycling in. It's surprisingly warm given how thin it is (feels windproof) but prevents me from overheating, just as I was hoping. The fit is flattering on my shape (big boobs) because of the drawstring. Struggles to hold up in very heavy rain but does dry off again quickly.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger2 weeks ago
We're so glad to hear you love your coat and that it does the job, thanks for the feedback!
- ANAudrey N.Verified BuyerReviewingHeather Recycled Lightweight Anorak - Chinchilla BrownI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XS, SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered XSRated 3 stars3 weeks agoNice coat but thin fabric
I like it! But I thought the fabric would be thicker. I haven't tried it in the rain yet because it's winter here. I hope it will be waterproof. Note for Canadian buyers, I was never notified and was charged $32 in COD when I went to pick up my package at canada post. Not a nice surprise.
I mesure 5’-4’’, 125lbsQualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger3 weeks ago
Thanks for your purchase and for your review. The anorak is a very lightweight item and very different to our other thicker, insulated coats, so the material will be light. It was designed to be light and water-resistant, so should be fine in light showers.
We're so sorry to hear that you've been charged import taxes for your order entering Canada, and appreciate this will be really frustrating if it was not expected. These are listed under COD charges, collected by Canada Post, and paid directly to Canadian Customs. Unfortunately this is not something that's within our control as they are unable to be processed until they reach Canadian soil by Customs. When ordering from outside of your local area, it's always best to check with your Government's local import policy, so you're aware of the charges.
🇨🇦 Details regarding deliveries to Canada can be found on our website at the link below: https://www.passenger-clothing.com/pages/delivery - please choose the 'Canada' section from the drop-down menu.
I hope this helps but please feel free to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
- REReuben E.Verified BuyerReviewingHeather Recycled Lightweight Anorak - Dark IvyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 4 stars1 month agoComfortable and stylish
Nice light jacket with drawstrings for the waist to give the jacket shape. Great colour.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KMKATHRYN M.Verified BuyerReviewingHeather Recycled Lightweight Anorak - Dark IvyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 stars2 months agoLovely jacket
The jacket is a lovely fit, perfect for laying up on cooler days. Really nice colour. Can’t wait to wear it again in the spring.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MSMrs Sue W.Verified BuyerReviewingHeather Recycled Lightweight Anorak - Chinchilla BrownI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered SRated 4 stars2 months agoNice lightweight jacket
I like this jacket alot, it's great for throwing on when there weather's not too cold. Roomy enough for me to warm it up with a fleece underneath. Only downside, it really is only light shower proof, heavy downpours do soak through.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.