- Warm, insulated jacket made using REPREVE recycled polyester.
- Water resistant.
- Embroidered sleeve patch.
- Adjustable draw cord on the hood and shock cord on the hem.
- YKK zips throughout.
- Woven branded labels.
- Cut in a regular fit with a curved back hem.
- Front pockets with zips and a hand-warming Tricot lining.
- 3 Piece adjustable hood.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: M-JC-KF6Q6-4064-SM
The Manitoba is built for cold weather escapism. A durable, lightweight and toasty jacket for day-after-day of escapism near or far.
Crafted with recycled insulation on the inside, a durable, water resistant 50% recycled Oxford Tasland upper and REPREVE ripstop body.
|S||36 - 38||91 - 96|
|M||38 - 40||96 - 101|
|L||40 - 42||101 - 106|
|XL||42 - 44||106 - 111|
|XXL||44 - 46||111 - 116|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a cold cycle.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Wash separately.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Try to minimise washing to keep the water-resistant functionality.
- DRDoug R.Verified BuyerReviewingManitoba Recycled Jacket - True BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XLPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered XXLRated 4 out of 5 stars1 hour agoManitoba Recycled Jacket
This is a great jacket. Very comfortable, warm and shockingly light in weight.
The “water resistant” coating let’s say isn’t very water resistant. I’ve been out in the lightest of light rain and it leaks through very quickly.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JPJason P.Verified BuyerReviewingManitoba Recycled Jacket - CoconutI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XLPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered XLRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat coat
Not had loads of use yet as the weather has warmed up slightly since buying it but I think it'll be my go to coat for a good few years and I can see it lasting well as the quality is pretty decent.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RWRyan W.Verified BuyerReviewingManitoba Recycled Jacket - Storm Green/ BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoRyan
My new favourite jacketQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PKPaul K.Verified BuyerReviewingManitoba Recycled Jacket - CoconutI recommend this productPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoPaul kirby
Super Jacket. Great fit and looks amazingQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RBRob B.Verified BuyerReviewingManitoba Recycled Jacket - CoconutI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoGreat Jacket
I love this jacket. Lightweight, warm, comfortable and looks great.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.