- Waterproof jacket with a zip guard made using REPREVE recycled polyester.
- Breathable and light-weight.
- This jacket has a chemical free print on the sleeve.
- Taped seams throughout.
- Adjustable drawcord on the hood.
- 2 Patch pockets with dual entry at the side.
- YKK zips throughout with contrast colour zip ends.
- 3 Piece hood with a peak.
- Adjustable velcro on the cuffs.
- Cut in a mac style with a straight hem and a chin guard.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-JC-CMLCM-4074-XL
Inspired by days roaming coastal paths of British Columbia where rain spots come and go with the wind.
Days like these call for simple things to see us through, thoughtful layers made for all weather escapism.
Built with REPREVE fabric using 14 recycled single use plastic bottles and finished with PFC-Free water repellent coating. The Pacific waterproof jacket in Rust is a traditional mac-style waterproof jacket with sealed seams and zip guards.
International conversion Chart
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Hand Wash if necessary - this product has sealed seams and a waterproof coating, try to minimise washing to keep the waterproof functionality.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- YYvonneReviewingPacific Waterproof Jacket - Fir TreeI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered LRated 4 out of 5 stars10 hours agoGood
It's a good jacket, the things I love are the oversized fit (I did also get a size up to my usual), the hood is fantastic, it covers the face without falling or obstructing vision. The colour is a beautiful dark green, and the material in the pockets and at the chin are a nice touch, as I hate the feel of plastic against my chin when I zip up jackets. The big downside is that this is not waterproof in anything more than a light shower. I was in medium rain for a out 5 minutes running from my kids class back to the car, and my top under the jacket was entirely slightly damp. Nothing I woukd have to change out of, but keep in mind you won't be 100% dry underneath in heavier rain. I'm dissapointed by that for the price of the jacket.QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger1 hour ago
It's really great to hear you love the fit of the jacket, but I'm sorry about the issue with the water-resistance coating on this jacket. This does have a 10K waterproof rating, so I do apologise that your top underneath was damp. I'll get this fed back to our team who can look into improving this feature.
If you have any questions going forward, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we will be more than happy to help :)
- NCnatasha C.Verified BuyerReviewingPacific Recycled Waterproof Jacket - Blue CoralI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size M, LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoPerfect fit
Love the fit an colourQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LKLauren K.Verified BuyerReviewingPacific Recycled Waterproof Jacket - Blue CoralI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered SRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoI really like this jacket
The jacket is roomy enough for warm layers underneath and completely waterproof. Perfect for our hike in the Scottish Highlands or for my rainy dog walks. Really nice knowing its recycled material and no plastic packaging. A nice colour too.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JDJane D.Verified BuyerReviewingPacific Recycled Waterproof Jacket - Chinchilla BrownI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered L(L)Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat coat
Love the length, fit and style. Nice and light. Good fit to size. Great price. Love that a tree is planted for every purchase.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JMJane M.Verified BuyerReviewingPacific Recycled Waterproof Jacket - Deep NavyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XLPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered XXLRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat jacket
This is a great anorak, mac or whatever you want to call it. It’s extremely light and folds down to nothing. I ordered a size up to accommodate my large bust and it fits, which is quite unusual in a non-stretch active-wear type garment. The hood is fantastic because it stays in position so I don’t have to hold it and I can still see where I’m going. It looks great on.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.