- Waterproof jacket with a zip guard made using REPREVE recycled polyester.
- Breathable and light-weight.
- This jacket has a chemical free print on the sleeve.
- Taped seams throughout.
- Adjustable drawcord on the hood.
- 2 Patch pockets with dual entry at the side.
- YKK zips throughout with contrast colour zip ends.
- 3 Piece hood with a peak.
- Adjustable velcro on the cuffs.
- Cut in a mac style with a straight hem and a chin guard.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-JC-CMLCM-4075-XS
Inspired by days roaming coastal paths of British Columbia where rain spots come and go with the wind.
Built with REPREVE recycled fabric and finished with PFC-Free water repellent coating. The Pacific waterproof jacket is a traditional mac-style waterproof jacket with sealed seams and zip guards.
Days like these call for simple things to see us through, thoughtful layers made for all-weather escapism.
International conversion Chart
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Hand Wash if necessary - this product has sealed seams and a waterproof coating, try to minimise washing to keep the waterproof functionality.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- ABAlex B.Verified BuyerReviewingPacific Recycled Waterproof Jacket - Larkspur BlueI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoAbsolutely perfect!
Love the product, definitely runs a little big. I ordered a size S thinking it would be quite a close fit as I am normally a M but the smaller size actually fits perfectly!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- HhelenVerified BuyerReviewingPacific Recycled Waterproof Jacket - Ochre YellowI do not recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XSPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered XSRated 2 out of 5 stars6 days agoLooks good but poor quality
I like the look and color of this jacket a LOT, but it's got problems:
1) The hood-adjusting pulley broke the first time I tried to use it (popped out of the squeezie thing within the hood)
2) After an hour of walking in a light drizzle, I was wet
3) The zipper only zips down from the top, not up from the bottom. It's been a very long time since I encountered a zipper without that feature and it means I can't ride my bike with the coat on, and makes it harder for wide-hipped people to walk with it on.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger6 days ago
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for your new Pacific jacket.
This certainly doesn't sound quite right! Please get in touch when you can at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you with this as soon as possible.
- MBMaría B.Verified BuyerReviewingPacific Recycled Waterproof Jacket - Ochre YellowI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size S, MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPractical and beautiful
Good quality, nice colourQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- VHVictoria H.Verified BuyerReviewingPacific Waterproof Jacket - HoneyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size S, MSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat waterproof jacket
I love this waterproof jacket - the colour (honey) is lovely, and really makes it stand out. I've been for several rather wet walks in it so far and it's been completely waterproof. It also packs down very small. I also love the pattern on the inside. I'm a 10/12 and ordered a medium - it's quite roomy, but that's what I wanted.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SVSophie van der M.Verified BuyerReviewingPacific Recycled Waterproof Jacket - Larkspur BlueI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size M, LPreferred Fit Relaxed Fit, Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoNice jacket
Really nice jacket. Lovely quality and great colour. Nice details. But just wasn't very flattering on my curvy figure. I ordered a large but perhaps I needed it to be more fitting?QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.