- Waterproof jacket with a zip guard made using REPREVE recycled polyester.
- Breathable and light-weight.
- This jacket has a chemical free print on the sleeve.
- Taped seams throughout.
- Adjustable drawcord on the hood.
- 2 Patch pockets with dual entry at the side.
- YKK zips throughout with contrast colour zip ends.
- 3 Piece hood with a peak.
- Adjustable velcro on the cuffs.
- Cut in a mac style with a straight hem and a chin guard.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-JC-CMLCM-4075-LR
Inspired by days roaming coastal paths of British Columbia where rain spots come and go with the wind.
Built with REPREVE recycled fabric and finished with PFC-Free water repellent coating. The Pacific waterproof jacket is a traditional mac-style waterproof jacket with sealed seams and zip guards.
Days like these call for simple things to see us through, thoughtful layers made for all-weather escapism.
International conversion Chart
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Hand Wash if necessary - this product has sealed seams and a waterproof coating, try to minimise washing to keep the waterproof functionality.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- LKLauren K.Verified BuyerReviewingPacific Recycled Waterproof Jacket - Blue CoralI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered SRated 4 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoI really like this jacket
The jacket is roomy enough for warm layers underneath and completely waterproof. Perfect for our hike in the Scottish Highlands or for my rainy dog walks. Really nice knowing its recycled material and no plastic packaging. A nice colour too.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JDJane D.Verified BuyerReviewingPacific Recycled Waterproof Jacket - Chinchilla BrownI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered L(L)Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat coat
Love the length, fit and style. Nice and light. Good fit to size. Great price. Love that a tree is planted for every purchase.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JMJane M.Verified BuyerReviewingPacific Recycled Waterproof Jacket - Deep NavyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XLPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered XXLRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat jacket
This is a great anorak, mac or whatever you want to call it. It’s extremely light and folds down to nothing. I ordered a size up to accommodate my large bust and it fits, which is quite unusual in a non-stretch active-wear type garment. The hood is fantastic because it stays in position so I don’t have to hold it and I can still see where I’m going. It looks great on.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PQPeggy Q.Verified BuyerReviewingPacific Recycled Waterproof Jacket - Chinchilla BrownI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoWaterproof jacket
Very light in weight and easy to fold.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BCBetina Claure G.Verified BuyerReviewingPacific Recycled Waterproof Jacket - Chinchilla BrownI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect for rainy days
The material is really good and i am happy because i am thinking about the environment as wellQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.