- This marl fabric has been created by spinning two tonal yarns, resulting in an easy-wearing blended colour with a subtle finish.
- Cotton rope drawcord with a metal end.
- This product has a chemical free, water-based screen print on the front.
- Elasticated rib waist for comfort.
- Raw edge hem.
- 2 Side pockets and a welt pocket on the back.
- All our sweats have received a garment wash to ensure a soft hand-feel, and arrive pre-shrunk.
- Branded faux leather hem label.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-SR-3POVN-1513-ME
Crafted with our Recycled & Organic Cotton blend.
The Shoreline shorts are a cruisy all-day number, featuring an elasticated waist for max comfort.
A slightly looser short for those longer days spent on the coast, road tripping through mountain ranges and everything in between.
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
The leg length of trousers will vary according to the style. The above inside leg measurements are a guide to fit only.
Measure around the narrowest point (usually just above your naval) Keeping the tape slightly loose.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Gentle Cycle.
- Do not bleach or tumble dry.
- Warm Iron fabric, do not iron print.
- Wash at 30 with similar colours.
- GEGillian E.Verified BuyerReviewingShoreline Short - Light Grey MarlI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 stars3 days agoShorts
Great casual relaxed shorts very comfortableQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KKKaren Karen K.Verified BuyerReviewingShoreline Short - Light Grey MarlI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitRated 5 stars5 months agoThe best shorts I have ever worn
Comfy, soft, good fit! Just a great pair of shortsQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SWSammy W.Verified BuyerReviewingShoreline Short - Light Grey MarlI do not recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitRated 1 stars9 months agoNot true sizing!
Say they are a 12 (M) but they most definitely are not! Even got the large and I wouldn't class them as a 12!QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger9 months ago
Thanks so much for your order, and for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear that the fit wasn't quite right for you, please do feel free to make use of our free UK returns service to pop this one back to us and we can arrange a full refund for you.
In the meantime, if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know over at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AWAlice W.Verified BuyerReviewingShoreline Short - Misty Yellow MarlI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Relaxed FitRated 5 stars9 months agoLove it!
So pleased with these shorts, not too short, lovely and soft and a great shape!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RBRhiannon B.Verified BuyerReviewingShoreline Short - Misty Yellow MarlI do not recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XSRated 3 stars9 months agoYellow Shorts
Had to return these as the material was a little see through, I think they would be fine in another colourQualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.