- Insulated jacket made using REPREVE recycled polyester.
- Light-weight, water resistant and packable.
- Front pockets with a hand-warming Tricot lining.
- Embroidered sleeve patch.
- Adjustable shock cord on the hood and hem.
- Packs into its own pocket.
- YKK zips throughout.
- Cut in a regular fit with a straight hem.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: M-JC-G90GZ-2325-SM
It's all about the journey and the destination, our Summit Jacket is made for the climb and when you hit the peak, ready to take in and enjoy the view of your adventurous effort.
A fully insulated jacket ready for the chill of the mountain top.
|S||36 - 38||91 - 96|
|M||38 - 40||96 - 101|
|L||40 - 42||101 - 106|
|XL||42 - 44||106 - 111|
|XXL||44 - 46||111 - 116|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a cold cycle.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Wash separately.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Try to minimise washing to keep the water-resistant functionality.
- JJUVerified BuyerReviewingSummit Recycled Insulated Jacket - Chinchilla BrownI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 3 out of 5 stars19 hours agoUseless pockets
Jacket looks good on, its a good fit and well made. Its lightweight but not that warm; ok for the spring. Major gripe is the outside pockets! They are the most useless things- far too shallow, and things like wallets & phones, etc just end up on the ground... not great.QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger3 minutes ago
Thanks so much for taking the time to review and I'm really sorry you're not 100% happy with your jacket this time.
Please feel free to return this one for a full refund if this doesn't suit this time or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further queries I can help with at all :)
- ABAlex B.Verified BuyerReviewingSummit Recycled Insulated Jacket - Chinchilla BrownI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size M, SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoGreat light jacket
Light but pretty warm when done up, fits well, not tested in heavy rain, super soft, love the look. Super happy with it!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SGs g.Verified BuyerReviewingSummit Recycled Insulated Jacket - Glazed GingerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit FittedSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agogreat colour and comfort
love the balance of lightness/warmth, glazed ginger a great colour in the flesh. appreciate the design. to be perfect for my taste/shape I would prefer a slightly more fitted shape around the chest in particular. either another internal pocket or hand pockets that can be closed would be nice too but really enjoying the jacket as it is.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ABandrew b.Verified BuyerReviewingSummit Recycled Insulated Jacket - Glazed GingerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat warm jacket
Much warmer than I anticipated, my go-to coat in chilly weather now.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- GHGary H.Verified BuyerReviewingSummit Recycled Insulated Jacket - Glazed GingerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat jacket
It looks great and feels great on. Very stylish too.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.