- Cosy, easy-wearing, recycled polyester sherpa fleece with REPREVE fabric placket.
- Zipped hand pockets for your everyday essentials.
- Heavy-weight pullover with a popper-up front in sherpa fleece.
- Hanging loop.
- YKK zips used throughout.
- Embroidered sleeve patch.
- Soft elastane binding on the hem, cuffs and neckline.
- Brushed tricot lined pockets- perfect for warming hands.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: M-FL-ZKKKE-2699-LR
The Treemundus Fleece features all the best of what you need from a winter layer. It's made in 100% Recycled Sherpa Fleece, warmth with classic functional styling, you can't go wrong. See you on the trail.
|S||36 - 38||91 - 96|
|M||38 - 40||96 - 101|
|L||40 - 42||101 - 106|
|XL||42 - 44||106 - 111|
|XXL||44 - 46||111 - 116|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C with similar colours.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Pilling (bobbling) is natural in textured fabrics, to help avoid this; wash inside-out.
- FFFay F.Verified BuyerReviewingTreemundus Sherpa Fleece Pullover - OatmealI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular Fit, FittedRated 5 stars3 months agoLove it!
Great fleece. I can’t recommend it enough. Good value :)QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JJanaVerified BuyerReviewingTreemundus Sherpa Fleece Pullover - OatmealI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Relaxed FitRated 4 stars4 months agoNice and cosy Pullover
We bought two of them for outdoor activities and wearing them at Home and these fleece really Met the expectations :) We both like them very much.
It is just too bad, that both fleeces got unseamed at first/second washing (fine wash program) at the corners of the seams. I could fix them but was a little dissappointed.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EBEd B.Verified BuyerReviewingTreemundus Sherpa Fleece Pullover - Russet BrownI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Fitted, Regular FitRated 5 stars6 months agoGreat Fleece
Absolute bargain price in the sale - unusual colour which is a good thing, warm and a great fit. First piece of Passenger clothing and will be back!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MGMegan G.Verified BuyerReviewingTreemundus Sherpa Fleece Pullover - Russet BrownI do not recommend this productPreferred Fit Regular FitRated 2 stars6 months agoSmell
I brought this jumper as a present and when they wore the jumper it smelt sweaty/already worn on the front of the jumper.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger6 months ago
Thanks for your order and for taking the time to leave a review. We're so sorry to hear this, as it's by no means representative of our usual standard of quality. I'll be passing this one over to our product design team for further investigation and feedback.
Can you please get in touch with customer service on firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the issue, and any supportive pictures if possible if the item looks worn, so that we can get this rectified for you asap.
- SKStefan K.Verified BuyerReviewingTreemundus Sherpa Fleece Pullover - Russet BrownI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XLRated 5 stars6 months agoLove it!
Passt super! Sehr gemütlich, freue mich auf die kalten Tage🖖QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.