- Insulated jacket made using recycled polyester.
- Light-weight & water resistant.
- Adjustable shock cord on the hood.
- YKK zips throughout.
- Cut in a regular fit with a straight hem.
- Recycled care label.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Length: 77cm (size: Medium)
- Product SKU: M-JC-2XOVP-4511-SM
Ready to head into your next adventure the Crest Recycled Jacket features all the weather proof details you need to keep roaming. Over the head fit with side zips for easy entry, a comfy, adjustable hood, functional kangaroo pocket and fleece details for warmth.
|S||36 - 38||91 - 96|
|M||38 - 40||96 - 101|
|L||40 - 42||101 - 106|
|XL||42 - 44||106 - 111|
|XXL||44 - 46||111 - 116|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a cold cycle.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Wash separately.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Try to minimise washing to keep the water-resistant functionality.
- USuwe s.Verified BuyerReviewingCrest Recycled Insulated Jacket - KhakiI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 4 stars6 hours agogood piece for any weather ...
I'm looking for a good and uncomplicated piece for any weather. And that's it.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RRyanVerified BuyerReviewingCrest Recycled Insulated Jacket - KhakiI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 stars5 days agoFeels great
Love the buttery soft texture of the jacket. Keeps me nice and warm without overheating. Weight is perfect: not too heavy, not too light.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.