- 50% Recycled polyester 50% Polyester Oxford taslan outer PFC Free Water-repellent (DWR) PU coating water resistant 700mm
- Made with 47 Recycled Plastic Bottles
- 100% Recycled Polyester lining
- 100% Recycled Polyester fill 100gr/m2 body and sleeve
- 100% polyester sherpa hood lining
- Concealed central zip with storm flap
- YKK zips throughout
- Internal patch pocket
- Mid-weight insulation for warmth and comfort
- Exterior pockets with a popper fastened flap and side pocket entrances
- Front zip pocket
- Woven chest label
- Hanging loop
- Brushed Tricot lined collar and pocket bags
- Adjustable, structured hood
- Product SKU: W-JC-1G4JW-2414-XS
The Alaska Parka has you covered for every adventure, providing weather resistant warmth and timeless styling. Featuring sherpa lined hood, quilted body lining, a concealed YKK zipper, water resistant protection and easy access hand warmer pockets. Built for everyday adventures close to home to wind swept winter escapes further afield.
International conversion Chart
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash cold
- Wash separately
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not Bleach
- SMSarah M.Verified BuyerReviewingAlaska Recycled Jacket - Faded BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoExactly what I wanted
Snug, rainproof, practical coat that is making me very happy. I needed a new winter coat for months but held off. I finally got this one and absolutely love it. Pockets are super roomy and well positioned.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BPBritt P.Verified BuyerReviewingAlaska Recycled Jacket - RubberI do not recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 1 out of 5 starsYesterdayNot what I expected
The pockets are too low so when you put your hands in it doesn’t feel comfortable, it runs BIG I ordered a medium and it feels like an XL. Nothing about this jacket feels right, the hood isn’t sized right and the sleeves are too long.QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger7 hours ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and for your recent order with us. I'm really sorry to hear our Alaska Recycled Jacket wasn't quite the right fit for you, and if you'd like any help with sizing then do feel free to get in touch at email@example.com as we will be more than happy to help.
- ZMZoe M.Verified BuyerReviewingAlaska Recycled Jacket - Faded BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat coat
Just what I wanted - love it!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MCMay C.Verified BuyerReviewingAlaska Recycled Jacket - RubberI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size S, MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayReally warm
Love this jacket. Great colour. Small inner pocket. Chest pocket is super handy for keeping my phone. Has kept me perfectly dry city walks in the rain and it’s very warm! But isn’t bulky. I really like that there’s regular pockets for your hands behind the buttoned pockets.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EWEmma W.Verified BuyerReviewingAlaska Recycled Jacket - Dusty OliveI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat jacket
Love the fit, style and colourQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.