How do I make a return
If for any reason you're not happy with anything you've bought from us, don’t worry. You have 60 days from the date of delivery to return product(s) you bought on Passenger-clothing.com. We currently do not offer exchanges, simply return any unwanted items for a refund and place a new order on Passenger-clothing.com
A Few Easy Steps
• Package up any products that you wish to return, ideally reusing the paper bag they arrived in, and ensure that all items are in their original packaging with the swing tags attached.
• Simply set up your return by clicking here and filling in the required info.
• Print and attach the prepaid shipping label to the parcel and post it. Please make sure to remove or cover any old shipping labels on the outside of the packaging.
• If you're returning items from different orders, please make sure you include all order numbers on a note in the parcel, so that we are able to process your returns.
• You'll receive the refund and an automatic email notification once we've processed you return.
Returns take around 14 working days to process, and delivery confirmation is available through your Royal Mail tracking number (this is the number under the barcode on your label). Once your return has been processed, we'll email over a confirmation with your refund details. At busier times, this can take longer and we really appreciate your patience during these times.
Passenger Clothing (Torque)
Right to Cancel
If you change your mind about your purchase, before you have received it, you can cancel your order within 14 days of purchase. Orders that have already been dispatched will need to be returned to us through the usual method and the order will arrive in its entirety, without having been opened, to our warehouse within 14 days of cancellation. In this instance a full refund will be made within 14 days of us receiving the order back.