- Cosy, easy-wearing sherpa fleece jacket
- Mid-weight popper front with partly concealed placket and contrast fabric detailing.
- Front hand pockets for your everyday essentials.
- Hanging loop.
- Pocket label.
- Soft elastane binding on the hem and cuffs.
- Recycled care label.
- Cut in our Classic Fit.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Length: 69cm (size: Small)
- Product SKU: W-FL-8TRVA-4484-SM
For the days when you want to keep all the cosy in, the Clover Fleece is what you need. Mindfully made in Deep-Pile Recycled Sherpa fleece, popper fastening for easy use and super soft contrast cord details.
International conversion Chart
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C with similar colours.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Pilling (bobbling) is natural in textured fabrics, to help avoid this; wash inside-out.
- CWCathy W.Verified BuyerReviewingClover Recycled Deep-Pile Sherpa Fleece - Deep Blue Camo PatternI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoVery comfy and stylish! ;)
This Fleece is pretty great. I love the length and the fit, even if it runs a little large. But mostly I love how cozy it is. It keeps me warm, looks great and is soft.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ASAlaina S.Verified BuyerReviewingClover Recycled Deep-Pile Sherpa Fleece - Warm IvoryI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size S, XSPreferred Fit Relaxed Fit, FittedSize Ordered XSRated 3 out of 5 stars5 days agoNot lined
Disappointed for the price. Have bought same quality from fast fashion online sites. Not worth the price at all. Looks lovely from outside, but very cheaply made.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger5 days ago
Thanks for taking the time to review your new fleece and I'm so sorry you're not 100% happy with it this time. Please feel free to pop that one back to us for a full refund using our free UK returns service when you can, if it doesn't suit.
If you need any further information on how to return - please let us know at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help :)
- AHAbigail H.Verified BuyerReviewingClover Recycled Deep-Pile Sherpa Fleece - Warm IvoryI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoGoes with everything!
This is such a great jacket, goes with everything and is so cosy I love it!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LCLynsey C.Verified BuyerReviewingClover Recycled Deep-Pile Sherpa Fleece - Deep NavyI do not recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MSize Ordered MRated 2 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat style, poor quality
I love the color and yellow detail on the sleeves. Disappointingly, the jacket immediately began to pill. It is already feeling threadbare after a week. Disappointing quality for the price. It’s a shame because the style is great.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger4 weeks ago
Sorry to hear about this, it certainly doesn't seem right. Please contact customer service on firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can look into this further.
- KKKatie K.Verified BuyerReviewingClover Recycled Deep-Pile Sherpa Fleece - Deep Blue Camo PatternI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo cute and comfortable, but also high quality!
The quality of the materials and the warmth of this fleece is incredible. Not to mention, the pattern is so stinkin cute!! Very happy with it. This is my first item from Passenger. It definitely runs a little large - i’m usually a medium and i’m wearing a small in these photos.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.