- Warm, insulated jacket made using REPREVE recycled polyester.
- Water resistant.
- Embroidered sleeve patch.
- Adjustable drawcord on the hood and shock cord on the hem.
- YKK zips throughout.
- Woven branded labels.
- Cut in a regular fit with a curved back hem.
- Front pockets with zips and a hand-warming Tricot lining.
- 3 Piece adjustable hood.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: M-JC-KF6Q6-4164-LR
Stop the search. You just found your favourite winter puffa jacket.
The Manitoba is made with escapism in mind with a water resistant, 50% Recycled Polyester and 50% Polyester Oxford Taslan outer as well as recycled polyester insulation.
|S||36 - 38||91 - 96|
|M||38 - 40||96 - 101|
|L||40 - 42||101 - 106|
|XL||42 - 44||106 - 111|
|XXL||44 - 46||111 - 116|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a cold cycle.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Wash separately.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Try to minimise washing to keep the water-resistant functionality.
- TCTom C.Verified BuyerReviewingManitoba Recycled Jacket - True BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size L, MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoGood quality and as advertised online
Warm, good quality and looks the same as advertisedQualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JDJohn D.Verified BuyerReviewingManitoba Recycled Jacket - CoconutI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars50 minutes agoAwesome Jacket
Lovely jacket…smart, comfortable and warmQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KEKimberly E.Verified BuyerReviewingManitoba Recycled Jacket - Faded BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XLPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered XLRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoGreat Quality!
My dad absolutely love it and says it's the nicest coat that he's ever owned.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PSPamela S.Verified BuyerReviewingManitoba Recycled Jacket - Fir TreeI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoHusband delighted!
A birthday present for my husband which ticks all the boxes. Light, very cosy, water-resistant, not too bulky and also looks good. Fortuitously it fits me too, so I will probably invest in the women's version!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JKJonathan K.Verified BuyerReviewingManitoba Recycled Jacket - True BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat fit and warm
I ordered a large and I'm 5'10" medium build. Perfect fit, light weight, warm and looks great too.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.