COVID-19 Deliveries & Returns
Still shipping, still planting, still sending good vibes...
We’re Shipping As Normal
We're taking every possible measure and more to look after our staff, customers and community. The Passenger HQ team are working from home and the warehouse is running with increased safety and hygiene precautions. The warehouse is run by a small team on rotation so we're still shipping orders safely.
As an online brand taking every precaution and more, we're still very much open for business, still planting trees for every order and still sending good vibes. During busy times there could be some small delays. Your support and words of kindness so far has been truly humbling.
Free UK Returns
If for any reason you're not happy with anything you've bought from us, don’t worry. You have 60 days from the date of delivery to return product(s) you bought on Passenger-clothing.com free of charge. We currently do not offer exchanges, simply return any unwanted items for a refund and place a new order on passenger-clothing.com
Good to know:• We're an online business and we stopped all public contact on 17th March.
• Our warehouse is still open and still shipping in a controlled and safe way.
• We're actively taking every possible precaution for our staff, community and customers.
• We don't have any contact with delivery drivers to our warehouse.
• Royal Mail will not have any contact with you when delivering.
• The virus can not be spread via mail or parcels.
• We're nestled down on the South Coast in a small town between the New Forest and the sea.
• We're confident there won't be any delays with orders to UK.
• We now offer free returns.
• International orders are still operating as normal (the travel restrictions don't apply to post) but please note there could be a slight delay due to reduced transport operating.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us HERE